Review: Six Pack Shortcuts by Mike Chang
Program Name: Six Pack Shortcuts
Program Author: Mike Chang
Official Website: http://sixpackshortcuts.com
Review by: Joe Koppel-TopExerciseWorkouts Editor
Cost: Standard $97
Refund Policy: 60 Day Unconditional
Delivery Method: Immediate access via download and online access.
Other Products from This Author: Monster Mass, Insane Home Fatloss
About the Author Mike Chang
Like many men Mike Chang was overweight and un-toned at 220 pounds and struggled to get the perfect well toned body and six pack abs. After trying the latest diets and workout fads and after 100’s of hours of workouts he had nothing to show for it. In 2005 out of frustration he sought out the help of professional trainers, mentors and other athletes.
The insight and training that he received transformed his life mentally and physically. He learned that the proper exercise along with the proper nutrition was the answer to an ideal body. Mike went on to become a certified International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) Trainer. He started training clients in the Houston area and began to get a large following with his workout and training methods that were fine tuned and improved more all the time.
Mike was able to get the six pack abs that he always wanted and share it with hundreds of others using his own system. Mike specialized in ab training and became known as the “go to” six pack abs coach. Many of his clients suggested that he should take his system to a larger audience than just the Houston area.
Today Mike Chang is well known as the internet fitness celebrity responsible for creating “Six Pack Shortcuts” and showing thousands how to get defined rock hard abs. Mike and his team have produced several other programs and have a huge following on his YouTube Channel with over a million subscribers and a very popular blog.
Mike Chang’s focus is to build defined and ripped looking abs, he also uses the same techniques to get defined hard muscle mass for the rest of the body. It appears that Mike Chang is on to something good here that thousands of people have used to reach their goals. Mike is recognized in the fitness community as a highly regarded fitness expert with a huge following.
Six Pack Shortcuts Overview
The Six Pack Shortcuts program comes with many bonuses and extras that will be shown below in “Included With Six Pack Shortcuts” but the core of the program consists of 4 main phases:
Phase 1 is the starting point for beginners to understand metabolism and how to increase it. He explains the basic process of nutrients, metabolism and exercise to focus on building muscle mass, increasing overall size and muscularity and developing positive workout habits, using shorter less intensive workouts. It teaches you how to plan and prepare healthy meals in advance to have on-hand to begin each week and getting you into condition for what is to follow.
Phase 2 emphasis is on losing body fat, in particular belly fat. This phase will include more cardio and weight training with less rest times in between to train your body to burn more calories and fat. The workouts progressively get harder as time goes on. Continuing eating specified healthy pre-made meals to help build muscle mass and lose fat.
Phase 3 will involve much more intensive workouts that will be increasingly challenging. Your body should be ready for this by completing phases 1 and 2 already. Weight training will include heavy, compound lifting to “shock” your muscles and break through any plateaus for increased growth to build a very strong core especially in the abs area. The nutritional guidelines and intense training will start to give definition to your abs in this phase and will be difficult and challenging. It will continue to shed and burn off underlying fat in the abs area.
Phase 4 focuses on shedding the last few pounds of fat and giving the defined hard six pack abs. This is the maintenance phase that will incorporate the eating system now with 5 healthy pre-made meals each day. By now you should be in the best shape of your life and enjoying superior health and a very muscular physique and defined abs. It will include advanced workouts to permanently maintain the lean defined look and advanced fat loss strategies.
Six Pack Shortcuts Food and Diet Choices
This program comes with the “Zero Will Power Eating System” with strategies to pre buy and pre-prepare all your meals in advance for each week and has these five simple rules to follow:
Rule #1 – Carb, Protein, and Vegetable in every meal.
Rule #2 – Low Fat, Low Calories, and Low Sugar in every meal.
Rule #3 – Meal size needs to be a 1.5 times your fist. (portion control)
Rule #4 – 4 – 6 Meals per day (frequency of meals)
Rule#5 – 80/20 rule. follow the system 80 percent of the time and then treat yourself 20 percent of the time.
As with all workout programs the nutrition piece is just as critical as the workouts involved so it is important to have a complete and comprehensive food plan. Here are a few of the food plan highlights from Six Pack Shortcuts:
- Starving is the wrong approach, learn to eat right to accelerate fat loss.
- Eating properly can put on muscle mass without the fat.
- Eating can be made simple following the 5 eating rules to eliminate confusion and simplify nutrition.
- Recipes are done for you so there is nothing to figure out. Meals can be customized and still stay within the guidelines.
- To ensure you don’t cheat, cook a week’s worth of healthy meals and store in the freezer. Whenever you want a healthy meal just pop one in the microwave. Fast and easy.
- Shows cooking techniques to prepare 1 week’s worth of meals in less than 90 minutes and not have to cook for the rest of the week.
- Shows how to season and flavor for tasty meals. No need for bland food. Simple seasonings, sauces and marinades without added calories.
Mike covers just about any food topic possible and is a great resource to keep the nutrition part on track and still offers some flexibility.
Six Pack Shortcuts Pros
- The author Mike Chang is a well known and respected trainer with a long track record.
- A proven system that has been used by thousands already.
- The program has unlimited 1 on 1 email coaching with Mike or one of his senior trainers.
- Instant access to member site to stream or download all the resources and a DVD set with the full program.
- Advanced nutrition plan software.
- Extensive workout training videos.
Six Pack Shortcuts Cons
- Strict regimen may be hard to follow for some.
- Requires discipline and the ability to follow through.
Included With Six Pack Shortcuts
- Full program on DVD and instant online access to all videos.
- Zero Willpower Eating System.
- Advance Fitness Coaching.
- Full-length Afterburn Training Workouts.
- Quick demonstrations of how to perform each exercise for maximum results.
- Personal Fitness Advice.
- Entertaining, Action-Packed, Easy-to-watch Videos.
- Printable Workout Log.
- Instant Access to Member Site.
- Permanent Life Time Access.
Customer Ratings and Testimonials
My research has shown Six Pack Shortcuts to be a very credible program with thousands sold and very popular with a lot of success stories. The Six Pack Shortcuts Facebook site has over 92,000 likes and his Twitter has 6,495 followers and Mike’s YouTube channel has exploded with 1 million subscribers and over 171 million views. I have not seen any negative reviews thus far on Google. You can view testimonials at the Six Pack Shortcuts Website here and other success stories at his site by clicking on “Success Stories” at the top of his site.
Six Pack Shortcuts is a legitimate program that has been around for quite a few years now with a solid track record for getting results if you stick to the plan. It has great nutritional guides which is always a very critical part of any workout program when attempting bodybuilding goals. It is one of the top selling programs on the internet today and has a huge following. This is a great value considering all that you get with it. For further details and additional information not included in this review click here to visit Six Pack Shortcuts now.
–Additional Products from Mike Chang–